The 9th SSC welcomes submissions from:
- Members of the Scientific Society for Saudi Students in the UK,
- Saudi students and students from all GCC countries studying in the UK or elsewhere in the world.
General Submission Guidelines
Submissions can be either in the form of a full paper or a poster abstract.
Submissions should be uploaded only once. Duplicate submissions will be removed.
Submissions should clearly describe the background of the subject, the authors’ work, the research method(s) used, and discussion on the significance of the submitted work.
Submissions already published or accepted for publication elsewhere will be rejected. All submissions are checked for originality and screened for plagiarism.
Submissions should be well written in English, and proofread. Spelling and grammatical errors are not acceptable in the final submission.
Submissions should preferably be uploaded in Microsoft Word format. Otherwise, a submission has to be uploaded as well in a PDF format.
Submissions should follow the designated author guidelines template, provided below.
Submissions should be uploaded via the submissions system.
Each author can submit a full paper or a poster abstract. Duplicate submissions will be removed.
(1) Full Papers
- The page limit is (10) A4 sides (including references), and the length should not exceed (3000) words. Based on the review decision, some submitted papers may be accepted as posters. All accepted and presented papers will be published in the proceedings.
- Full papers should be written in English and follow the author guidelines template: (MS Word Template – Full Paper) or (PDF Version – Full Paper).
(2) Poster Abstracts
- The page limit is (2) A4 sides (including references), and the length should not exceed (1000) words. All accepted and presented poster abstracts will be published in the proceedings.
- Poster abstracts should be written in English and follow the author guidelines template: (MS Word Template - Poster) or (PDF Version - Poster).