International Islamic Publishing House
International Islamic Publishing House is a small company, but with a well-established reputation in the Muslim world. It was founded in the 1980s by Muhammad ibn Abdul Muhsin Al-Tuwaijri, its CEO and Managing.
- The mission of International Islamic Publishing House (IIPH) is to use our resources—which include the skills and knowledge of intelligent and talented writers, the energy of our dedicated production staff, and our world-wide distribution network—to disseminate accurate, correct information about Islam and Muslims. IIPH aims to ensure that this information is made available to people all over the world, in their own languages, in order to further understanding—among Muslims as well as between Muslims and non-Muslims—of the religion and its followers, and to further intercultural understanding and respect as well
- IIPH is an active and regular participant in international book fairs in the Middle East, in Europe, and in the US. We publish in many world languages, including: Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Bengali, Chinese, Dutch, English, Farsi, French, German, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, and Urdu, although the bulk of our titles are in English and Arabic
- We publish books that cover Islamic history & biography; theology & comparative religion; self-help, behaviour & psychology; women & family; politics, economics & society; and Islamic studies, including exegesis of the Quran. We translate classical medieval Arabic texts as well as contemporary scholarly writing into English. We publish original writing (in English and other languages) by contemporary Muslim writers, aimed at the modern reader. Two of our main concerns are to get as many voices heard as possible and to ensure that the quality of writing is top-notch
- IIPH is always looking for potential joint ventures with other publishers. We have several such agreements in operation at this time
- One of the truly international aspects of our company is that its staff are spread all over the world. The Head Office is in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, but our editors, writers and translators are based in Asia, Europe, North America and the Middle East