The University is in a distinct location in the east of Riyadh. It was inaugurated after the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah Bin AbdulAziz announced, during his reign, the establishment of the University in a ceremony to launch the first phase of academic buildings for girls’ colleges in 1425 Hijri (2004).
It was accordingly decided to annex girls’ colleges in Riyadh city to this University at the direction of the Prime Minister as a prelude to complete the establishment of Princess Nourah Bint AbdulRahman University.
The University has been the start of girls’ universities that the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques instructed to found in several regions in KSA. A large part of the University’s campus has been completed and work is under way to build more buildings for the colleges, that the Ministry of Education plans to add to the University.
For more information, please visit University’s website.